Saturday 12 May 2007

In the Pink


Here's my Charlotte's Web shawl so far. It really is fun to knit, each colour change is interesting. I am just starting the fourth ball of yarn, so there is one colour change to go. The new colour is the pinky colours you can see around the edge. Well, OK, yes, there is a pink Denise cord there as well. Yes, alright, I admit it, I bought Christina's pink Denises. *Hangs head in shame*. I told you I didn't have much willpower! They are sooo lovely and pink though.

Here they are in their case, along with the patterns I ordered last weekend, all from Woolly Workshop. I have the MimKnits Mountain Peaks shawl, Heartstrings Faceted Gems lace wrap, Lead or Follow lace scarf and Beaded lace scarf II. I also have two crochet patterns, both by Tess Dawson, the Floral Summer Shrug and the Lacy Cardigan.

I also bought two Chicknits patterns, Ariann and Ribby Shell. I know it's very wrong, but I am being tempted to cast on for the Ribby Shell in my Jaeger Trinity.

From the Card Catalogue Generator

Mr Knitbert is off to Singapore this afternoon for a few weeks, for work. I hope he might send a photo or two of his adventures! He is leaving in two hours and he still hasn't packed...

4 comments:

Glenna C said...

Nice colours in the shawl! I bet it will turn out lovely. I too have an Ariann pattern lying in wait - I am thinking about saving it for August in Project Spectrum to use with some purple wool I've got hanging around.

florencemary said...

The shawl looks beautiful - and what fantastic colours in the yarn. And oh no, not another knitter guilt-tripping about their hobby? I thought it was only me!

Joy said...

There are some beautiful colours in your shawl.

belaybunny said...

the shawl is looking stunning. glad you're liking the pink denises!! ;)